Friday, April 23, 2010
My Energy Source Choice
If I had to choose an energy choice for personal use, I would get solar energy. The reason why I would choose solar power over other energy sources is because the advantages outweigh the disadvantages by a lot. Solar energy doesn't have many disadvantages, and the amount that it does have can easily be solved. Solar energy has many advantages though, such as it does no harm to the environment, it is free to use, and renewable. The disadvantages are that solar panels are expensive itself and to install, and the sun doesn't always shine. But those disadvantages can have less effect. The solar panels are expensive now, but if we build the awareness of solar power, more people will start using it and prices will eventually go down. As for the sun shining, we could always use an alternative energy source. I would use hydropower for the times solar power isn't available. Hydropower is also renewable and does little damage to the environment. Hydropower and solar power together would make a great and smart way to use energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did a good job summing all of the contents of your paraghraph at the end. I didn't think about all of the advantages and disadvanages like you did. I didn't think about the fact that the solar pannel prices will go down the more we use them.
ReplyDeleteLike what Shelby said I also did not think of the possibility of the price going down at all so that would definitely be a big advantage to solar power use. Again I also didn't think of a back up plan for my energy so I'm giving you props for that.
ReplyDeleteYou did a really good job showing the advantages of solar energy. I also choose solar energy for my source. I didn't that the prices would go down if everyone bought solar pannels until i read your paragraph.
ReplyDeleteYou did a very good job! You really showed how the disadvantages could be solved easily! I really thought you need a good job!
ReplyDeleteHi Jasleen, I really liked your blog on the energy source for your house. The best thing that I liked about it was that you typed more about your disadvantages than advantages and I think that you gave some really good ideas of how you were going to fix those disadvantages.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job Jasleen. I really liked your blog. I picked the same thing for my house. Your advantages and disadvantages were great, and so were the ideas that you could fix the disadvantages. Great Job!
ReplyDelete